Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Completely Happy :]

Life has truly been wonderful lately. I'm not going to lie, ever since my parents have left for GA life has been FANTASTIC! Lauren and I had one of the most amazing nights of our lives Thursday. Our original plan was to just go to Zombie Prom but the play sucked and eventually out of all things we decided to drive to Madera! And he had an absolute blast! I love that girl.

Then work was pretty good this weekend and then tonight Emily and I a wonderful evening as well. I swear, she was dying to tell me every microscopic detail from her night last night and it was so cute but at the same time that made me feel slightly lonely as well but we laughed our heads off so much and yet again I had another unforgettable evening.

Honestly, I had so many friends asking me if I was going to throw a party while my parents have been away and it's just like you know I've had so much fun just having clean fun throughout the whole week that a party would be nothing in comparison.

So thank you God for such an amazing time.

I am truly greatful.

1 comment:

Emily Isabell said...

Oh trust me, the details aren't microscopic. ;) Haha. Girly time rocks. Definitely more often.