Friday, June 6, 2008

Blessings.

I graduated.

And I'm not sure why BUT I'M SO STOKED!!!

So many amazing people I know from Campus Life and other friends said Congrats to me afterwards and I'm surprised I didn't cry from such joy. It was amazing to see all of them and I'm just so glad they went. I love you all.



Sober Grad was awesome. I almost didn't go even though I paid but I was like okay maybe it'll be kind of cool and it was a blast :D. Haha gambling probably was the best part lol. I'm not gonna lie lol.



Then I wake up this morning and someone who was my best friend tried getting in contact with me today and it was like OMG another blessing!

And this isn't even with all of the lovely graduation gifts and people that came to visit.



I don't think I've been this happy in a long time.

Thank you so much lord for your plentiful blessings :D

No comments: