Monday, February 16, 2009

Things are getting better.

Last month my major downer was my car accident. The whole event was just terrifying and emotionally exhausting. To top onto that my manager majorly cut back my hours. I felt that things were just going to get worse.

But they didn't, and I am so greatful they have only been getting better.

-My manager is giving me more hours so I will be working 4/5 days a week now!
-I will be able to buy a car by first week of March
-I have a wonderful boyfriend who is making sure to try to set more time to talk to me nowadays.
-I saw Jesse and Steven last week which was great. I missed both of them so much.
-I'm in a band and we actually make some great tunes together.
-Things are getting better with my parents and I.
-My cat finally had surgery and is feeling MUCH better.

Life is pretty dandy...the only things I have been a bit stressed about are:
-School
-And what I plan on doing this summer...warped tour or summer school and work. I know this shouldn't be too hard of a decision but seriously though, my family wouldn't take the news of warped tour too easily. The reason why I want to go is because it would be a something I've never done before, I'd get to meet a lot of people, I'd be around my boyfriend and my friends everyday, and I'd be surrounded my music all of the times. The reasons why I want to go to school and work is because I would like some extra cash and to get some classes out of the way. But here is the thing, what is the point of taking summer courses when I still have no idea what I want to do with my life? I am still very conflicted by these too. Even though warped tour would be amazing, is it realistic for what I need? Would I just be procrastinating on my future?

Please some words of wisdom would be helpful.

1 comment:

Micah Foster said...

i'm glad things are going well for you

as for your summer, you just have to decide what's more important

Thing about these questions:

-What will I feel like in the fall if I do summer school and work? or if I go on the tour?
-Where will I grow more in my faith?
-Where will I influence more people for Christ?

I don't think there's a right and wrong answer here...but I think there is a better answer.

Search your heart and pray about it. And ask people that matter to you.

Talk to your parents too.