Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I am Happy. :]

Many of the blogs I have posted are depressing or creative writing. It has also been a while since I have posted anything so here it goes.

I am so completely happy right now. I have come to the realization that no matter the challenges I have found my happiness.

I have found and have soaked up the people in my life that truly care about me and that I do as well. And I have taken out those who I felt used by, unappreciated, and or untrustworthy.

I have a boyfriend that I barely even know, but I already have amazing feelings for. Our chemistry is SO STRONG and I know I can truly be myself around him. With Rex, I always cared about him and I knew i could be myself but the chemistry with Jesse is 5x more amazing. Jesse likes EVERYTHING about me, thus far haha.

I am truly trying to get connected with various family members, which also is branched off of the first statement. I have been calling my sister more and I'm going to email Ray this week again. Despite the awkwardness of maintaining my relationship with my biological father, I know it's a relationship that I asked for. Even though it has taken so much time for my outreach and that it may take YEARS for me to accept him truly as a family member that I am making another step.

I have been working on my decision making and my attitude in tough situations. I feel as if I truly am improving myself as a person. People that don't change ever don't go anywhere. No matter what you do in life, without changing yourself first, life isn't nearly as rewarding.

Although there are a few things that I definitely want to work on such as my job situation, money management, and time management. I am making a couple huge steps to being a better person and doing better things for others.

Also, pardon my language but I'm tired of bull shitting. In many situations I have been very submissive. Although I do believe that a certain about of submission is good for everyone, I believe that I need to be more real with people and if I truly believe in something strongly, I will make it heard. This maybe one of the hardest changes for me but it is something that I will definitely work on and progress in time over the next few months.

So as my wonderful media psychology teacher, Mr. Beggs once said, "Do change! Change is good!"

No comments: