Monday, November 24, 2008

Insecurities.

I'm just going to say this up front. I know most of my blogs are depressing and the thing is most of the time I am happy and when I'm happy I don't feel like blogging but when I'm depressed I feel as if I need to get my feelings and thoughts out of my system. So here it goes...

Lately... I can't even look at my body in the mirror. For the first time I have truly begun to feel self conscious. I feel more attractive with my clothes on. I can't looking at myself naked. I feel so disproportionate.

Not only that but I'm really lonely. Really really lonely. So not only do I feel unattractive but I also feel that I don't have a chance. In the past six months every guy that I've tried talking to has just wanted me for sex or blown me off. Both of which I can't stand. I don't feel truly accepted by many of my friends and I feel a bit abandoned in a way.

I know what you're thinking. Have faith in the lord and good things will come to you. The thing is I've been praying about all of these things for months and I feel hopeless.

3 comments:

Erica Foster said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erica Foster said...

Oops...sorry...I wrote thinking I was reading someone else's blog because of how my RSS feed is set up. Anyway, I am praying for you. I am speaking from past experience when I say you don't need a guy's acceptance to be accepted. God has accepted you, and that's all that matters. I am glad you are praying...are you reading His word, and acting on what He says about relationships and self image? I know it doesn't sound fun, and probably seems like I am just giving the normal "Christian answer" that you are sick of hearing...but if you havn't done this, just try it. It can't hurt right?

kellycha26 said...

Thank you Erica :]